Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Unexpected Visitor



This little fella just fly in and rested himself on my calendar yesterday [26.06.2010]




My fren saw him first because i was busy preparing the nasi lemak for our AGM. Nobody realise when he fly in but many people show interest and even when we are up close for snapping photos, he didn't fly away!



Finally after dumping 2 times, he flew out of the office (smart bird!)




on the other hand:


My mother gave me this Jewellery Box. She received this from someone at the Embassy but since she didn't know what to to with it, she gave it to me! haha!! thanx mama-ji^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment