Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Obsession continues...

the obsession continues^^...

i bought this photoobook not long after TokuKaba finish airing


somehow during the process too many "accidents" happened *because i only get this three months after i ordered*
nevermind, it arrive and i love every page *even though i cannot read anything XD*

should have snap maki cover..but too lazy and of course sho is the one i love more.hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment