Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best Artist [2010.12.15]

I don't know which one is more interesting, the fact that:


001: Sakurai Sho was one of the hosts

002: Sakurai Sho in suit *well, he's in suit every Monday tho*

003: MatsuJun "Yankee" hairstyle

004: MatsuJun 'floor dance' during [Monster]

005: The boys in gold pants and boots

006: Sho and Kazu in matching gold pants

007: Sho and Kazu in matching tight gold pants

008: Sho exposed collarbone

or

+0.01: I've been staring at *ahem*inappropriate places of Sho lower half. *That's why you shouldn't wear tight gold pant*

0 comments:

Post a Comment