Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's wrong (or right) with Masaki-chii? - Perfect Answer

Let the subtitle tell you what it's all about ne~

Note:
GREEN will be AIBA MASAKI
YELLOW will be NINOMIYA KAZUNARI
RED will be SAKURAI SHO

well, of course if you're a fan girl you already know the colour coded *winkwink*






















That's the answer. Aiba is wearing purple colour contact lenses. I agree "is there a point to this?". Check out the PV and find the answer yourself. For me, if it's not because of this PV making i wouldn't even realize he actually did wear lenses. Haha.

Subbed video thanks to saobang2211.livejournal. Translations thanks to yarukizero.livejournal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment