Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sakurai Sho Wise Advices

...about finding a job and what to do after graduation.
"When I was 20, 22-years-old, I was worried about things too. But what's important is to keep going, even if the results aren't what you wanted them to be, just live your life to its best"


...what he found to be a big challenge in the real world.

“I think there’ll be more times people expect you to be able to do things yourself, but maybe that’s where I’m a little different… In Arashi, I have four other guys in the same boat as me. We support and help one another out, so I only feel one-fifth of the pain. I think you’ll find how important it is to have friends who you can trust”


...how he struggled with university life.

“I remember during university, especially before exams, I would fall asleep while washing my hair, I’d even fall asleep while sitting on the toilet. But I learnt a lot from overcoming those challenges while I had the strength”


...Finally, some advice.

“Don’t take anything for granted. Going to new places, even if it looks tiring, is enough to fill you with hope and excitement. You can work harder if you know there are people around you who are supporting you too”


ahhhh.... the super reliable wise Sho-chan. This is one part why I love this guy so much.
Wish I have a super cool picture to use, but currently I'm with my lappy, all my super cool pics is in my pc.

credit: aramatheydidnt || momoedgewood

0 comments:

Post a Comment