Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Gooooodies: Non-Arashi Magazines Cover

From various magazines.
---

Ray Malaysia & Singapore Edition [Covergirl: Karina]
2012.01


---

POTATO [Coverboy: TegoMassu]
2011.11




---

duet [Coverboy: Kis-My-Ft2]
2011.09


---

duet [Coverboy: YamaPi]
2010.09




---

duet [Coverboy: TegoMassu]
2011.11



---

Myojo [Coverboy: Sexy Zone]
2011.12


---

Ray Chinese Edition [Covergirl: Karina]
2010.07


---

POTATO [Coverboy: Kis-My-Ft2]
2011.09


I think that's all from my non-Arashi cover magazines. I usually wait after a few months and bought these at discounted price. Yeah, those imported mags are expensive, so unless it's Arashi's cover, I'll wait. If luck on my side I will get them, if not then let it bygone. Cheapskate!

And SHO BIAS! I KNOW!! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment