Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gooooodies: Various

Yes, I'm such a lazy sloth, so I compressed everything in a single post.^^

01. Arashi Waku Waku Gakkou 2012

...of five (5), five clearfiles (because the seller gives high discounts if I take a set), a tote bag (which I'm planning to use it as my school bag when I continues schooling sometimes again in the future), a note book and a Wild at Heart photoshop (free gift from seller)


02. AraFes

... of shopping bag, 2 different types of can badges (which was pretty cool), a clearfile and a SakuMiya Hitachi flyer (free gift by seller - not in picture)


03. Clippings














...OMG, these clippings are my lucky deals of all time (for now) because the seller sells it for such an OMG (cheap) price.


04. Old Mags

...of three (3) old OriSta, which two (2) are my favourite - Arashi in Suits


05. BW Photoset

...ShoNeen photosets. I ship Yama but Neener photos are hard to resist.


06. Sho's gf With CoverGirl

...Maki was damn gorgeous in this spread. And yes, I'm still delusional of these two.


07. Ouran

...I really want this manga as my collection. So I started with volume 3, which will be my motivation to buy all the volumes. I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment