Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Monday, August 26, 2013

DANCEEEEEING ARASHI

D***it. The Brat tight pants is the 1st thing I pay attention to.


See? From closer angle.

The sexy glimpse of his collarbone come to view after good 30 seconds of observing the Brat's *ahem*, giving me enough reason why I fell in LOVE with this Mr. Dorkalicious.

Ahh..basically these two both are wearing tight pants. D**n.

I believe the cameraman is the Brat's secret lover.

Another glimpse. Yes. My weakness is a glimpse of mans collarbone.

*Dies. XD

Haven't been fangirling for ages. I think this will be the last fangirling post for the year before I crawl back under my rock and miserably try to survive another five months of postgraduate-ing.

Credit: Raw taken from ars_files.

0 comments:

Post a Comment