Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Aku Masih Disini!

Eh... tiba2 baru teringat yg aku nih ada acc kt sini.. lupala plak..
nih sebab ada sorang budak buruk pakai site ni.. barula aku teringat yg aku masih wujud kat sini ghupa2nya..>_< and for that aku decide utk dump semua benda (probably my boring daily life) here..

yosh.. up for a real post! (1st one. YAY!)

1 comments:

AnaqiHawwari said...

ces...macam kenal je dak buruk tu!ehemmm

Post a Comment