Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Arashi 5x10 All the BEST! 1999-2009 LE

Finally..it arrived..YATTA!!^^
ARASHI 5x10 All the BEST! 1999-2009
-the cover-


-the cd casing & the 40pgs booklet-


- the 3cds-

Been listening to them non-stop since it arrived last week..haha..gumbiranya.. However this LE is Hong Kong Version (fans will definitely know what's the diff between Hong Kong and Japan version ryte?) since Japan version pre-order was sold out within 1st week of opening..

Moreover, Arashi has surpassed 1,000,000 sales in their 5th week sales..Saiko ne~? They are getting stronger and with their 10th anniversary celebration, fans will be screaming crazy all over them..(well..I am one of them)

Ahh~~ this is my 5th Arashi album that I bought.. the first cd was:

  • Dream 'A'Live RE

Followed by their 2009 singles:

  • Believe/Kumori Nochi Kaisei LE
  • Crazy Moon ~Kimi Wa Muteki~/Ashita no Kioku LE
  • Everything LE

I'm broke! Enuff said.

p/s: I am one of their fangirls.. so I will blabbering about them ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment