Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

BoP:JvK [Result Show + Arashi = Winner]

Just finished tuned in to Channel [v] just now for the three hours of Battle of Pop: Korea vs Japan result show. And yep, ARASHI is the official winner. YAY!!

Vids they played:
Round 1: Everything
Round 2: Believe
Round 3: Crazy Moon ~Kimi wa Muteki~
Final: Everything
Result: A.Ra.Shi + Ashita no Kioku

However, VJ DOM didn't say the exact number of votes casting and last I checked the [v] website, they still haven't reveal the numbers.

Well, as far as it goes and as long as our STORMY boys win..it's good enough ne~? and thank you to all voters!^^

Can't wait for their Videoscope on 14th November!

x-posted at 'in my dream'

0 comments:

Post a Comment