Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I love my an-chan

I am broke. My next payday is in another 20 days.

20 DAYS! and my wallet shyly show:

2 RM10 notes + 1 RM5 note + 1 RM1 note + 1 50 cent + 1 20 cent = RM26.70

Then, without hesitation I sent a message to my an-chan "ada duet x? nk 100 hinggit =p". Within 20 seconds he reply "mlm karangla. nk g bank dulu"

Night time around 10:00 p.m.

Tok! Tok! Tok! "Wei buat apa?"

I unlocked my door: "ada apa?"

He showed me a hundred dollar bill and smirk at me: "nak ke xnak?"

"Wah..hahaha..nak..nak" quickly snatch the bill.

"Ambikla. Buat isi minyak kerete"

Wah..and the best word was "ambiklah"...so, I don't need to pay him back ryte?

YAY!!! You're the best brother!! <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment