Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Final Time!

Yup..they are in the final against their kouhai KAT-TUN..now, if we didn't vote, they might lost the battle.. surprisingly in semi, KAT-TUN vote was 45,000++.. I was like..yabai..you see because in 1st round of Arashi vs SuJu, their vote was like 37,000++ and I must say it was a hot-keyboard-smashing-plus-multiple-email-acc-battle..It did worried me a little seeing KAT-TUN last result..

But enough of that..just keep on voting to ensure our STORMY boys win. YAY!!

Owh~ on second note, finally Channel [v] has officially released *finally* statement apologizing for not broadcast Arashi Videoscope previously. So they have reschedule their time to 14th NOVEMBER *hopefully*..They better be, if not I will banned myself from watching 714 ever again..hahahahahahaaaaaa...*evil laugh* *yeah, like it could happened*

0 comments:

Post a Comment