Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

JK Hits [09.10.2009]

I watched JK Hits yesterday [it's JapanKorea Hits: MTV Astro channel 713 at 6.00pm to Malaysian viewers]. It's been quite some time after last I watched one. Well it's nothing to interesting because the vids they played from Japan is someone I've never heard before.

But, when they switched to Korean astist, they played Big Bang [well, only recently I'd discovered about them^^]. Really it's nothing big deal but right afterwards they played Super Junior Sorry Sorry and I was just like grinning all through the vids. Then suddenly, my beloved stinky cousin arrived and he was like..

Him: What are you watching?
Me: Korean vid *grinning*
Him: I can see that *rolling eyes* but why are you grinning?
Me: Hahaha.. Did you know that Arashi [he is well aware of my Arashilism] beated SuJu in round one of BoP *excited*
Him: So? *annoyed*
Me: Hahaha..and now they are getting their 1st Videoscope, tomorrow at 9.00p.m *excited+jumping around*
Him: Cesss...

Well, let me recap. Currently Channel [v] is having Battle of the Pop:Korea vs Japan and in the 1st round it was Super Junior vs Arashi and being incredible Arashian, we [fangirls] voted and voted and voted and voted... and guess what? Arashi made it to round two! Hahaha.. we surpassed Suju with 37171:33464 votes. And now in round two, it's between the Stormy boys against Yui and by the number of votes, it will be an easy win for the boys. I guess because of the big win against SuJu [viewers of channel v should be well aware that they had already been several scope of Suju in the channel] they decided to have the STORMY Videoscope premier tonite at 9.00pm on Channel [v] [Astro Channel 714].

Can't wait to watch it tonite. I've been sticking a few reminders inside my room just to ensure I remember it every minute. Hope to watch it unless my senseless and dictator brother decided to watched espn, then I'm screwed. Or maybe they forced me to an open house [I really rather stay home alone].

Cross my finger and paying hard.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment