Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

wth?

WARNING: Explicit Content. Not Suitable For Minors!


I was deeply absorb in finishing my Sho-fic *fyi anaQi: I hvn't finish writing..hehe* well, I am writing the climax now..

While compressing my not-so-Keio-brain-like-Sho in writing, I'm listening to LaunchCast [surely for my latest doses of todays big hit apart from damaging my brain listening to hitz.fm every morning n evening..haha..] The story is, LaunchCast did play songs in todays big hit [not to mention everytime they played a song I like, I quickly DL it..haha]


Then, while squashing my mind, I listen a song that I'd never heard b4. Suddenly my ears caught the lyrics of the songs. I was like...wth with the lyrics bcoz it is something between "party" and "going home" then it became "on the couch" and "in the kitchen" before "on the table" and also "on the wall" and surely "the bed" plus some "&%\?#*&^$" also there are unmistakable sound effects that I can clearly hear through my headphones.


Ironically, I was in between writing something about Sho and sex too *ooppssss..gomenne..I just give out the sneak peek of the next chapter..hahaha*


I was stunned. My fingers glued to the keyboard without being able to type the next words. Well, I am matured enuff to understand what those lyrics mean. But, it is damn gross. Who would wrote something about you having sex with someone and played it on the radio? Eeewwwww...


All my ideas are gone before I even wrote in 2nd page. Damn.. I blame the song!


Know what the song tittle? It's called Birthday Sex.


Hah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment