Pages

Yoroshiku~!

Hye, Cookie desu!

This is the place where I want to ramblings about useless stuffs. If you see many Arashi related that's because I LOVE them and drooling myself over the super dorkalicious Mr.Fail!Sakurai Sho.

Talk to me about anything! or everything! I'm totally cool with almost every single cell in the universe. Just try me!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Should I??

Should i HATE channel [v]?

Yeahh.. I know I'd been blabbering how cool they was for 'airing' Arashi Videoscope.. and they didn't do that!! *annoyed* Instead, they showed Utada Hikaru. No. I do not have anything against her, in fact I like her songs since First Love, but her Videoscope is repeated telecast. WTH?? I am so pissed off. I mean, if you did not intend to play my boys vids..then don't simply put it up on your website [they even schedule it]. Till date, they still no confirmation if they will rechedule it or not..*sigh* I'm really looking forward to it...=( Oh~ currently on BoP, STORMY are now fighting in the semi against Ayumi Hamasaki. I know the boys will survived to final. OTH [the lefthanded battle] it's between their kouhai KAT-TUN and TVXQ. Currently KAT-TUN is down by several 00's votes. Well, I'd like to see Johnnys vs Johnnys but Korea vs Japan is not that bad either.

Whatever it is, we will ensure our boys will be the winner. Gambatte^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment